Loaded with protein and complemented with fresh produce and botanicals, ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Six Fish dog food is a wholesome, distinct, and tasty food that dogs love. This grain-free, protein-rich dog food features six varieties of whole, wild-caught sustainable fish, which make up 85% of the ingredients list. The other 15% are vegetables, fruits, and botanicals, with no grains or plant protein concentrates. This dog food is made with 2/3 of the fish used fresh or raw, while the other 1/3 are gently dried at 200°F from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone. Freeze-dried cod liver naturally enhances the flavor, making ORIJEN Six Fish dog food deliciously tasty even for fussy eaters.ORIJEN pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this grain-free dog food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature. It contains appropriate ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, with none of the grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates that typify conventional dog food. The result is a protein-rich, carb-limited dog food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh meats to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.