magnifier
Language
  • English
  • German
Currency

Zoom the image with the mouse

Orijen Cat Regional Red Formula 12oz

In stock
Cat Food Dry
Orijen
064992202125
Featuring an unmatched diversity of red meat, ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Regional Red Cat Food feeds your cat’s biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients....
$4.99
$4.99
Tags:
Featuring an unmatched diversity of red meat, ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Regional Red Cat Food feeds your cat’s biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients. Mother Nature did it best, and ORIJEN is following her lead with a high-nutrient dry cat food that’s modeled after the diet cat have evolved to eat. This recipe is packed with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, ranch-raised bison, goat, grass-fed lamb, Yorkshire pork, and wild-caught mackerel that make up 90% of the ingredient list. The other 10% comes from vegetables and fruit, with no included gluten, potato, or tapioca. ORIJEN Regional Red nourishes your cat completely while offering a delicious flavor they'll love.
ORIJEN pet food strives to give your cat the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this recipe features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen. ORIJEN dry cat food also follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich cat food that’s loaded with a variety of quality animal ingredients to keep your cat companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

Returns Policy

You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).

You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.

Shipping

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.

Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.

You have successfully subscribed!