Help your cat thrive and maintain a healthy weight with ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Fit & Trim Cat Food. Optimized to limit calories and support lean muscle mass, this premium food features protein sourced from free-run poultry, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, plus a unique blend of fiber from pumpkin, apples, and squash. Whole animal proteins make up 90% of the ingredient list, with the remaining 10% coming from vegetables and fruit. ORIJEN Fit & Trim food has no gluten, potato, or tapioca, and is specifically designed to promote peak physical conditioning in all adult cats. ORIJEN pet food strives to give your cat the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this premium diet features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen. ORIJEN foods also follow the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich cat recipe that’s loaded with a variety of fresh and raw, quality animal ingredients to keep your cat companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.